What is a Learning and Action Network (LAN) Event?
- A Learning and Action Network (LAN) Event brings together healthcare professionals, patients, and other stakeholders around education and resources to achieve rapid, wide-scale improvement. LANs operate under the idea that in order for improvement to occur, those involved in the process must participate in change.
- Medication Safety LAN Event participants receive free continuing education (CE).
Upcoming Medication Safety LAN Events:
- January 10 2018: Psychologically-Integrated Approaches to Pain Management
- April 11, 2018
- August 11, 2018
- October 10, 2018
Past Medication Safety LAN Events:
- October 2017: A Review of Patient Activation & Prescription Drug Monitoring: Resources to Enhance Medication Management with Patients
- July 2017: What Can Chronic Care Management (CCM) Do For You?
- May 2017: Campaign for Meds Management Phase 2 Kick-off: Impact of a Hospital-to-Community Pharmacist Med Management Intervention
- January 2017: Promising Interventions to Improve Safety and Reduce Opioid Adverse Events
- October 2016: Strategies for Diabetes Management and Community-Based Programs that Support Diabetes Care
- July 2016: Managing Polypharmacy: Exploring Successful Patient-Centric Strategies to Effectively Manage Multiple Medications
- April 2016: Self-Management and Support for Self-Management with a Case Study on Opioid Use
- March 2016: The Campaign for Meds Management Relaunch!
- January 2016: Is patient self-management a key to improved patient outcomes, increased medication adherence and reduced adverse drug events?