Telligen serves as the Quality Innovation Network National Coordinating Center (QIN NCC) for the Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) Program led by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). As the QIN NCC, Telligen offers analytic and technical support to a national network of 14 Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organizations (QIN-QIOs) as they work to achieve the major goals of the QIO Program - improve the health status of communities; promote safe care that is person and family-centered, reliable, and accessible; and provide better care at lower cost.
The QIN NCC provides technical assistance to QIN-QIOs, CMS, and other federal partners, including:
- Offering education and training, resources, tools, and templates to help QIN-QIOs support providers and community members in their improvement efforts
- Collecting and analyzing national-level data to identify improvement opportunities and share Program progress with CMS and QIN-QIOs
- Developing local-, state-, and national-level analytic reports
- Spreading promising practices and innovative approaches to expedite improvement
- Creating opportunities for peer-to-peer learning and connection
- Working with other national experts and partners to align efforts and reduce duplication