This free online training, titled, “Investing in Health Equity: Funding, Cost Savings, and Return on Investment,” will discuss:
- Funding health equity efforts (such as community health worker and population health programs)
- Producing cost savings through health equity
- Calculating return on investment for health equity programs
Speakers will include Melanie Wasserman, managing consultant for the Lewin Group; Ardis Reed, certified diabetes educator with TMF Quality Innovation Network; Sean Cahill, director of health policy research for the Fenway Institute; and Mathew Spaan, manager of care delivery and payment reform for the Minnesota Department of Human Service.
Following the event, participants will be able to:
- Identify various ways to fund health equity
- Prepare a compelling case to potential funders
- Determine next steps to fund their own or partners’ health equity efforts
For more information and to register, please visit the event website.