Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Quality Improvement (QI) Voices: Improving COVID-19 Outcomes in Nursing Homes Across America is an audio series that gives you a closer look at the projects and the people who are improving health care quality and outcomes. These brief conversations include detailed show notes for even more insights into the process behind health care quality improvement – and how you might adapt these to your own organization.
Increasing COVID-19 vaccine confidence among culturally diverse populations from a health equity perspective is critical to ensuring uptake of the COVID-19 vaccine and booster. In this episode, learn how the OARS+ Model for Motivational Interviewing and other tools helped one nursing home serving Native American residents increase its resident COVID-19 booster rate.
Access resources for this episode:
- Great Plains Quality Innovation Network (QIN) Nursing Home BOOST Resources | Updated Weekly
- Great Plains QIN Nursing Home Vaccination Change Package
- Great Plains QIN Tips for Reaching the Health Disparate
- Great Plains QIN Nursing Home COVID-19 Key Resources
- Great Plains QIN Motivational Interviewing Tools & Tip Sheet