QIO Program Yearly Summary
The Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) Program Yearly Summary provides a snapshot of the people, stories and data behind another year of challenges – and successes – in health care quality. It highlights the national progress the QIO Program is making on critical health care priorities such as increasing vaccine and booster uptake, implementing evidence-based practices to prevent adverse drug events and infections and reducing readmissions. It also demonstrates how QIO Program initiatives support providers and local and tribal communities to improve health care quality, access, value and equity for people with Medicare.
Learn more about QIO Program initiatives by downloading one of the fact sheets below.
- Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organizations (QIN-QIOs)
- Hospital Quality Improvement Contractors (HQICs)
- American Indian Alaska Native Healthcare Quality Initiative (AIANHQI)
- Opioid Prescriber Safety & Support (OPSS)
- Beneficiary & Family Centered Care-Quality Improvement Organizations (BFCC-QIOs)