During this webinar, presented by Great Plains QIN, speaker Carrie Sorenson will address the terms related to drug-related harm, the scope of the problem, risk factors, prevention strategies and available resources.
- Define medication errors, adverse drug events (ADEs) and adverse drug reactions
- Articulate the scope of the problem
- Identify the risk factors for ADEs
- Cite prevention strategies
- Describe methods for targeting ADEs
- Identify available resources
Carrie Sorenson, PharmD, Quality Improvement Advisor, Great Plains Quality Innovation Network